2020 for The AV Department began with a full schedule of live events and media projects, then in a three-day period in mid-March, we became a livestreaming production house, helping produce nearly two hundred virtual events and filming content that often detailed how organizations were responding to the pandemic.
- We filmed 161 media projects for nonprofit organizations, businesses, and government agencies.
- 184 virtual events were livestreamed between March and December. These included virtual galas, live auctions, award ceremonies, graduations, press conferences, webinars, concerts, and annual conferences.
- 223,000+ total views of all virtual events.
- Livestreams were hosted with live appearances from 5 countries: U.S., Canada, Germany, England, and China.
- We had the privilege of meeting new partners from across the U.S. this year. Virtual events were hosted by nonprofit organizations, auctioneers, event planners, government agencies, and emcees in 20 U.S. States and Washington D.C.
- Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Montana, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, Texas, Vermont, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida
What a year! We are grateful for the ability and the opportunity to shift our work to help our clients and partners. Thank you for including us in these projects and for trusting us to transform annual events and essential fundraisers into livestreamed programming.
Ready for next year? Let’s start planning your virtual and hybrid events and media projects. Contact us soon to discuss your goals and vision.
Shout out to some of our amazing partners who have shared what their year looked like, too.