We want to keep our staff and visitors healthy.
Updated August 22, 2021. Originally published August 9, 2020.
In our studio and on location, our team follows all current safety requirements from the State of Oregon and Multnomah County, and closely monitors guidelines provided by the Oregon Health Authority and the CDC to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Precautions include physical distancing, face coverings, hand sanitizers, and increased ventilation. We provide each presenter with their own sanitized microphone and our equipment is cleaned before and after every use. Our staff are vaccinated and stay home if they feel ill. We ask the same of clients who are scheduled in our studio.
In the Office and Studio
Client consultations and planning meetings are held by phone and video conference. We increased ventilation by opening outside doors and adding fans and air filters.
In the studio, we identify 6-foot distances on the set to ensure livescast hosts are appropriately spaced during virtual events. During events that require movement through the studio, we tape directional guides on the floor to create one-way walkways. We also offer livestreaming and virtual event packages that are entirely virtual which means clients and partners do not need to be present in the studio.
We follow the same protocols on-location as we do in the studio. Masks are worn by all staff, equipment is sanitized, and hand sanitizer is used frequently. We request outdoor locations unless the clients have larger interior spaces.
For video shoots specifically, we don’t enter anyone’s home, we film at a distance a much as possible, and we use shotgun microphones to minimize contact. We also ask clients to consider and support people who are vulnerable and at greater COVID-19 risk by adapting their video plans beforehand.
We appreciate everyone’s assistance to maintain a healthy work environment and support all efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19 Business Guidance: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
- State of Oregon COVID-19: https://govstatus.egov.com/or-covid-19
- Multnomah County COVID-19 Educational Materials: https://multco.us/novel-coronavirus-covid-19/posters-and-flyers-download
- Multnomah County COVID-19 Reopening and Guidance: https://multco.us/novel-coronavirus-covid-19/reopening-guidance