We want to keep our staff and visitors healthy.
In our studio and on location, our team takes all CDC-recommended safety precautions against the spread of COVID-19. We also closely monitor and follow changing requirements from the State of Oregon and Multnomah County.
Physical distancing is maintained, staff and clients are required to wear masks, and hand sanitizer and antiseptic wipes are provided and used. Each speaker is provided their own sanitized microphone and our equipment is cleaned before and after every use. Staff do not come to work if they feel ill and we ask the same of clients who are scheduled in our studio.
In the Office and Studio
In both our office and in the studio, we limit the number of staff and visitors in order to ensure physical distancing. Client consultations and planning meetings are held by phone and video conference and our planners work remotely as much as possible. We increased ventilation by opening outside doors and adding fans and air filters.
In the studio, we identify 6-foot distances on the set to ensure livescast hosts are appropriately spaced during virtual events. During events that require movement through the studio, we tape directional guides on the floor to create one-way walkways. We also offer livestreaming and virtual event packages that are entirely virtual which means clients and partners do not need to be present in the studio.
We follow the same protocols on-location as we do in the studio. Masks are worn by all staff, equipment is sanitized, and hand sanitizer is used frequently. We request outdoor locations unless the clients have larger interior spaces.
For video shoots specifically, we don’t enter anyone’s home, we film at a distance, and we use shotgun microphones to minimize contact. We also ask clients to consider and support people who are vulnerable and at greater COVID-19 risk by adapting their video plans beforehand.
We appreciate everyone’s assistance to maintain a healthy work environment and encourage all efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19 Business Guidance: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
- State of Oregon COVID-19: https://govstatus.egov.com/or-covid-19
- Multnomah County COVID-19 Educational Materials: https://multco.us/novel-coronavirus-covid-19/posters-and-flyers-download
- Multnomah County COVID-19 Reopening and Guidance: https://multco.us/novel-coronavirus-covid-19/reopening-guidance